Description of the service
Labour law is a sum of legal enactments that determines your rights and duties as an employee and as an employer at your workplace. Jurists ABC specialises in the resolution of all labour law related issues and disputes, as well as provides consultations. Each situation differs greatly, therefore the offer of services becomes clear after looking into each particular case.
How does the process occur?
- We learn about the needs of the customer.
- We check whether it is possible to reach a result that is beneficial for our customer.
- We determine work tasks.
- We prepare all required documents.
What has to be considered?
- Patience is required, since experience shows that the process may take a long time.
- Most commonly, disagreements arise, when the employee fails to observe or perform their duties, as a result of which the employer is forced to resort to the court.
How much does it cost?
- The costs of the work shall only be determined after the review of case documents.
- Prior to the commencement of the work, we provide information on all potential costs.