We perform a thorough analysis of any transaction with real estate and provide legal advice. The experts of Jurists ABC will review all required documents or draw up the documents necessary to process the transaction. Our lawyers have extensive experience working with the buyers, sellers, developers, landlords and tenants of real estate. They have in-depth knowledge of all associated transactions in all aspects thereof.
The range of offered services:
- Obtaining of data from the Land Register, State Land Service, municipalities
- Preparation of transaction documents
- Assistance for registration in the land register
- Processing of documents in co-operation with notaries (arrival of notaries to our office is possible)
Transactions with real estate may be a complicated and embarrassing process. Therefore we recommend you trust professionals who will provide advice and perform the required actions in your interests.
How does the process occur?
- We listen to the customer’s desires, review all documents and determine whether any obstacles to the performance of the respective operations exist.
- We perform the approval of transaction conditions, including transactions with credit institutions.
What to consider?
Jurists ABC offers the following types of transactions:
- Real division
- Determining the procedure of use
- Forced rental
How much does it cost?
We determine the costs after reviewing the number of works to be performed.