Transactions with Real Estate
Description of the service
We perform thorough analysis of any transaction with real estate and provide legal advice. The experts of Jurists ABC will review all required document or draw up the required documents for the processing of the transaction. Our lawyers have extensive experience in work with the buyers, sellers, developers, landlords and tenants of real estate, as well as have in-depth knowledge of all associated transactions in all aspects thereof.
The range of offered services:
- Obtaining of data from the Land Register, State Land Service, municipalities;
- Preparation of transaction documents;
- Assistance for registration in the land register;
- Processing of documents in co-operation with notaries (arrival of notaries to our office is possible).
Transactions with real estate may be a complicated and embarrassing process, therefore we recommend you to trust professionals, who will be able to provide advice and perform the required actions in your exact interests.
How does the process occur?
- We listen to the desires of the customer, review all documents and determine whether any obstacles for the performance of the respective operations exist.
- We perform the approval of transaction conditions, including transactions with credit institutions.
What has to be considered?
Jurists ABC offers the following types of transactions:
- Real division;
- Determining of the procedure of use;
- Forced rental;
How much does it cost?
We determine the costs after reviewing the amount of works to be performed.